The Shadow Yoga website has a wealth of resources:
- Info on purchasing their Books, including free downloads; Yoga for Women & articles by Sundernath, and for a nominal price the excellent Seasonal Mandala E-book.
- Sequence Sheets, where you can download a copy of the different Shadow Yoga Preludes (as in book), this download is a handy format for printing and self study.
- Info about their useful Apps
- Under course tab, you can pay an annual $25 fee to access online streaming of the Preludes in various forms. Note this is not for practicing to, rather as tool for study.
Shadow Yoga links
The Principles of Hatha Yoga, Shadow Yoga/Chaya Yoga – Shandor Remete
Nataraja, The Lord of Multiple Forms – Shandor Remete & Emma Balnaves
Ayurveda, The Science of Self Healing – Dr. Vasant Lad
Marma Points of Ayurveda – Vasant Lad & Anisha Durve
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Reflections on Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali – TKV Desikachar
The Essence of Yoga – Bernard Bouanchaud
The Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali – Chip Hartranft
Light on the Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali – BKS Iyengar
How Yoga Works – Geshe Michael Roach
Classical Yoga Texts
Adi Sankara’s Yoga Taravali – TKV and Kausthub Desikachar
Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Brian Dana Akers
Yoga Makaranda – Sri T. Krishnamacharya
Start your yoga journey with Martina
Whether you are new to yoga or an established practitioner, there is something to suit everyone at Stillness in Movement:
- If you are new to yoga or Shadow Yoga, our Beginners class is a great place to start.
- For individual attention if timings don’t work for you, or you have any particular needs that may not be able to addressed in a group setting, private tuition may suit you.
- If you have an established practice already, contact Martina to see what class will suit you best.
Join my mailing list
Simply enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe.
+64 21 630 623