Workshops & events
Events provide inspiration to start or deepen your practice, and connect with others on the yoga journey.
- 2 or 3 times a year we host workshops with Mark Bouckoms, an experienced Shadow Practitioner and teacher from Christchurch.
- Any New Zealand workshops with my teachers Shandor Remete and Emma Balnaves will also be listed here.
- Any workshops with Martina, either at the studio or elsewhere you can find out about here too.
30 January 2021 – 31 January 2021
Breathing Space Yoga Group
Mark Bouckoms has been practising and imparting the skills of Yoga and Qigong for over 30 years. He has studied with masters in India and China, including Natanaga Zhander (Shandor Remete), founder of Shadow Yoga, B. K. S. Iyengar and Li Jun Feng, founder of Sheng Zhen …
Start your yoga journey with Martina
Whether you are new to yoga or an established practitioner, there is something to suit everyone at Stillness in Movement:
- If you are new to yoga or Shadow Yoga, our Beginners class is a great place to start.
- For individual attention if timings don’t work for you, or you have any particular needs that may not be able to addressed in a group setting, private tuition may suit you.
- If you have an established practice already, contact Martina to see what class will suit you best.
Join my mailing list
Simply enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe.
+64 21 630 623